- Axxess Books (September 15-29, 2017)
- Jog-a-Thon (March 16, 2018)
- Stores/Restaurants (Chaucer's Books, Deckers, Blaze Pizza, Chipotle, Kyle's Kitchen, Sharky's, etc.)
- Events (Carnival, Silent Auction, Rummage Sale)
- Cash donations (tax-deductible; a PTA Donation Receipt is available)
- Matching funds (Jog-a-Thon)
- Grants. If you are interested in supporting us with grant writing, please touch base with us! A simple application requires a convincing statement to earn grants in varying values. We have a couple of grants we submit to annually; we'd like to explore this option more.
One of the easiest forms of fundraising is "painless":
Amazon (English | Spanish)
Last year, we earned over $1,200 from purchases on Amazon. Simply click the link - coded with our school's information - and bookmark! With the holiday season around the corner, this is a no brainer!
Fairview In & Out Car Wash (IV School code = 848)
Using our school's code will upgrade your selection to the Gold Package (and above). We receive $4 for each car wash! You'll soon see a frequent buyer's card in your Friday Folder.
Each box top is worth 10¢; funds support our Learning Center. Here is the current list of products. Look for the collection box in the office and turn them in all year round.
We strive to ensure we have a balance between the fundraisers and the programs and events we offer to the school. Remember our PTA's purpose: To create fun, lasting memories during your child's elementary school years.
Please share your ideas about event and programs you'd like to see at our school. If you have any fundraiser suggestions or would like to help with grant writing, please contact email@example.com. We appreciate it!
(Note: Per PTA guideliness, we cannot post the budget.)